The Consumer Product Safety Commission has jurisdiction over many types of consumer products, from coffee makers, to toys, to lawn mowers, to fireworks. However, some types of consumer products are covered by other Federal agencies. For example, automobiles, trucks and motorcycles are within the jurisdiction of the Department of Transportation; food, drugs (except for child resistant-packaging for these products), and cosmetics are covered by the Food and Drug Administration. Such product types and certain situations are presented below, along with links to the appropriate Federal agencies; some other Federal consumer links are provided as well.